Monday, July 16, 2012

I ♥ Sweden

So, as it turns out, there will be no outfit post today - and probably not for the rest of the week. Cause even though I have been all dressed up today, I'm now in my sweats - and loving it! Anyway, I got up early this morning, and took the train to Sweden. Even though it's a long trip, I kind of love taking the train to Växjö. I love just sitting in my seat, listening to a good audiobook and looking out the window. At around 3 o'clock, I arrived in Växjö, where my parents picked me up. We drove straight to the house, where I immediately changed into sweats, unpacked and then went outside in the garden.
I've been outside for a couple of hours now, but then it got kind of chilly, so now I'm inside again. But I did manage to snap a few pictures of the lovely house where I'm staying. My parents bought this house when I was 14, and I've spend every summer, winter and and some weekends up here ever since then. I hated coming up here when I was a teenager, but now, every chance I get, I travel up here. I just love everything about this place. In summer, I can relax outside in the garden, and winters are spend in front of the fireplace. Anyway, I've mentioned this house so many times now, that I thought you should see how it looks. And so here are some pictures for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment