Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two Things Tonight

It's been a long day with a lot of hard work. I've spend most of the day outside in the sometimes hot, sometimes chilly, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy Swedish weather, where I've been helping my dad chopping wood for the winter. We managed to get a lot done in the 4 hours we were working, but late in the day it really started raining a lot, so we decided to go inside and save the rest for tomorrow. Anyway, after a day of hard work, we were due some relaxation. My mum had made a - both beautiful and delicious - strawberry cake, which we enjoyed while watching a couple of episodes of Mad Men. As you know, I'm quite a big fan of Mad Men, and for the past year I've been trying to talk my parents into watching it. Well, finally they caved and bought the first season. It's been a lovely day and evening, but now I'm really tired, so I'm off to bed!
Nighty night




No comments:

Post a Comment